Do you have problems with your wireless connection? Here are a couple of things I consider when having reception issues. I learned these from experience and some vague knowledge of physics.
- keep the router and the receptor at the same height
- improve the range of the router by not having it at ground level
- if you have a USB wireless adapter on a computer, make the best effort to not have it directly connected to the computer; use a USB male to female cable to extend it; it will mimic an antenna
- keep other radioactive devices such as cell phones away from the wireless receptor
- change the channel on the router
- keep general electronics and power extensions away from the receiver and router
Most of these issues are caused by interference ( other devices) or the propagation of the signal. Give it a try! If you have other suggestions, feel free to comment!