Many users know that you could easily change the wallpaper in your computer with a few clicks, but many do not know that you could make a website become a wallpaper on your Windows computer. Simply follow the following steps
- Right Click on the desktop
- On the Context Menu Select Properties
- In the properties windows select the Desktop Tab
- Below the Desktop Tab Select Customize Desktop
- In the Desktop Items Menu Select the Web tab
- Under the Web Tab you may either select your current home page for your internet browser to be the wall paper or you may add a new site to be the wall paper
- After selecting the site, press ok, and a new small window should appear.
- In that window, go to the top of it and select the maximize option.
- Website Wallpaper NOTE: Website animations do work!