Costco has large quantities, cheap prices, and an awesome return policy but what if you don't have a card? How could you possibly take advantage of these great deals? Also, I bet people go to Costco once or twice a year so it is not worth investing into a membership. Did you know that you can still shop at Costco without a membership! Here it what you need to do.
- Go to Costco.com in the Cash Cards section.
- Purchase as many cash cards as you need of $25.00.
- When you checkout, grab a friend with a Costco membership to help you enter their membership number.
- After buying the cards, every time you walk in to Costco show one of your Costco cash cards
- At the cashier pay with your cash card.
- Done, you will be buying at Costco without a membership. :-)